Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The journey trough the cross road?!

The journey trough the cross road?!

Have you ever been on a journey on the cross road?
And you are actually quite confuse which way you should take?
So what you do?

Our life is a journey…
Not only the two road crossing, but more than that, and even you yourself don’t know the right path to go.

So, what should I do?
Go straight?
Turn left?
Turn right?
Which one?
O my god show me the right way. To get your bless.
"Show me the straight (translate as right) way."(al fatihah:6)
Is it means I should only go straight?

Have you ever heard in thinking method, positive thinking.
Face everything as a grant for me. Face it with braveness.
There is always a good thing behind all of this.
Not everything we want is good for us.
Not everything we like is good for us.
And believe that HE knows the best for us.
"There's possibility you doesn’t like something, but it's good for you.
And there's possibility you like something, but it's not good for you.
HE knows but you don’t know."(al-baqarah:216)

Let's have a positive (+) thinking.
I know that a plus symbol. It represent positive.
I'll have 3 directions to go if I'm from one of the way. Right?
How's about I choose to have negative (-) thinking?
Ah…i see…i only have 1 way to go.
What a worse.

Let think positively in everything happen in our life!
Betulkan yang biasa, biasakan yang betul.

No comments: