Wednesday, April 30, 2008

relation and reality

Feeling not well, n i start to thinking something weird again. Find the causes n improve lah!Just before the athan maghrib I went to baini n baiti house. Talking make me felt relieve. I can't be alone in this condition. So I got the treatment, but not yet the causes. why?


The most important things last night, what I learnt from baini n baiti, they make me some sort of respect to them ~ in pendirian(I mean) n how they thinking.
Hablu min an nas n hablu mina allah, we can say she is good, n say 'some one' is bad, of course coz she doing good for us, n 'someone' doing bad to us. But we never can say she will go to the paradise n 'someone' will go to hell, coz we never know that, it was only about them n God, it is about theirs' n our heart to guide themselves n ourselves.
I want to improve me myself.there are still a lot of things to do with me.

we know most of the things, but how far we are practising what we know?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, comelnyer gambar kitorg.. tak lah bergurau jer...
by the way.. aku rase adahpun dah byk mengajar kami...rase kite sebagai manusia ni hanyer blh belajar dari manusia lain kan..thanks a lot for the information u give us..

saadahzaimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saadahzaimi said...

alhamdulillah, same2 ya. nnt bile2 aku 'blank' lagi, izinkan aku dengar korang 'talking'.byk aku blh bljr.